Makeup Class 101 In Scottsdale: Personal Makeup Classes
- Consultation. Where we ask questions to understand your weak points in makeup application;
- Skin care for your skin type before applying makeup;
- Foundations and concealers recommendations;
- Contouring tips and tricks;
- Correct eyeshadow shades to use daily and for night out;
- Eyeliner application;
- Strip lashes recommendation and application;
- Brow enhancement explanation and product recommendation;
- 3 perfect nude lip pencils and nude lipsticks recommendation for your complexion;
- perfect red lip pencil and lipstick recommendation;
- and MORE!
How the class process looks:
- Consultation 15 min;
- Before your personal makeup class in Scottsdale, we will apply makeup on you while orally explaining how and what we use INCLUDING RIGHT BRUSHES used;
- We completely take your makeup off and you apply makeup yourself under our close supervision with detailed comments;
- You’ll receive a GOODIE BAG with our fav products for your complexion.
Investment – $795. Duration 5 hours.
The deposit to book our personal makeup class in Scottsdale is $345. Other payments can be done in two rounds, $225 each before the due day.
We CAN’T WAIT TO TEACH YOU how to do makeup during our lessons in Scottsdale, and share all of our techniques, tips, and tricks!
I hired Nataliya for my business event last week in Scottsdale....she showed up early, was so delightful to chat with and her attention to detail was unmatched (and I get my hair and makeup done with frequency)...she's so talented and I cannot wait to use her services again when I'm in AZ!
Natalia was a true artist and my wedding makeup was fabulous! She also did my hair and gave me the princess look my husband to-be liked. She listened to my ideas and was very skilled in creating the perfect look for my non-traditional shimmering wedding dress. Natalia travelled to me at the wedding venue so it was a worry free time and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her as we created the amazing look for my wedding. I wish we could do it all over again! Thank you, Natalia!
I have never looked so pretty! My wedding makeup came out EXACTLY how I have always wanted. My hair looked gorgeous, but it did end up falling out of the bun pretty quickly, so we turned it into a side ponytail. Overall it was a great look and I was very happy with it.
I hired her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding along with doing one of my bridesmaids hair and makeup also and she did just an AMAZING job! Made me feel so special and beautiful on my big day! She’s also just an awesome person in general also! I can’t thank you enough for doing my makeup soooo beautifully! HIGLY RECOMMENDED!
Le Beige is one of my favorite group of makeup artists of all time. They can adhere to your every request and they are hair gurus as well as makeup gurus. They always bring out the beauty in people. Apart from being amazing hair and makeup artists, They are also wonderful human beings that can always bring a smile to your face. They really care about their clients and will go the extra mile to make sure they are calm and comfortable. Everyone should get their makeup and hair done by Le Beige!!